California Transparency In Supply Chain Disclosure
Human trafficking and slavery continue to plague many places throughout the world, and Tustin Toyota supports efforts to eliminate such practices. Given that Tustin Toyota is franchised to sell Toyota brand automobiles and parts that we purchase from Toyota USA (Toyota), we rely upon the efforts of this automaker and its subsidiaries to eradicate human trafficking and slavery from their supply chain. Accordingly:
- We do not engage in verification of our product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
- We do not conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate their compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains.
- We do not require direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
- We do not maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking.
- We do not provide company employees and management with training on human trafficking and slavery or mitigating risks within the supply chains of products.