Tustin Toyota OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who Like or comment and share the Tustin Toyota Facebook post social contest on the Tustin Toyota Facebook page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of California, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of OREMOR Automotive Group, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of OREMOR Automotive Group as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 1, 2017, 12 p.m. PST and ending May 31, 2017, 12 p.m. PST. All social engagement must be completed by May 31, 2017, 12 p.m. PST and winners will be announced June 1, 2017, 12 p.m. PST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting one 30 second video describing what the Tustin community means to them on Facebook. Winner at the end of the decided dates with the most engagement overall will win the prize. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of OREMOR Automotive Group. You may enter only once. You must fulfill all social engagement instructions to enter. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of
OREMOR Automotive Group.
5. Prizes: A Total of two entries will be Selected and each winner will be chosen to receive a laptop. Redemption of the gift card must be in compliance with the rules for the gift card. Any additional expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at OREMOR Automotive Group's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for OREMOR Automotive Group to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The entry with the most likes, comments, Engagement will be chosen and contacted by OREMOR Automotive Group. Winner will be notified by Facebook Direct Message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. OREMOR Automotive Group shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OREMOR AUTOMOTIVE GROUP'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that OREMOR Automotive Group, anyone acting on behalf of OREMOR Automotive Group, and OREMOR Automotive Group's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party's proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of OREMOR Automotive Group. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless OREMOR Automotive Group from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which OREMOR Automotive Group may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party's right.
9. Terms & Conditions: OREMOR Automotive Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond OREMOR Automotive Group's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, OREMOR Automotive Group may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by OREMOR Automotive Group. OREMOR Automotive Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. OREMOR Automotive Group has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, OREMOR Automotive Group reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless OREMOR Automotive Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: OREMOR Automotive Group 1307 Kettering Dr. Ontario, CA 91761 USA Requests must be received no later than May 31, 2017, 12 p.m. PST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is OREMOR Automotive Group 1307 Kettering Dr. Ontario, CA 91761 USA.
15. The Contest hosted by OREMOR Automotive Group is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By engaging in the Tustin Toyota sponsored Facebook post, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.